The 3rd edition of the BEAUTYISTANBUL Exhibition took place on 13-15 October 2022 in Taksim-Istanbul-Turkey. It connected 680 exhibitors from 59 countries with 14017 trade visitors from 157 countries, making BEAUTYISTANBUL the most international event by visiting countries and joining the Top 5 biggest cosmetics exhibitions worldwide in just the 3rd edition.
The 2022 edition added 2 new halls and 320 more exhibitors vs. the 2021 edition with a record 86% growth in 1 year, proving that BEAUTYISTANBUL is the fastest-growing event in the industry.
The event not only featured buyers from regional markets like the Middle East, Eastern Europe and CIS but also had the most buyers visiting from Africa in any cosmetics event in the world. Moreover, sponsoring buyers from Latin America and the Far East with the Hosted Buyer Program and creating a truly international event. As a result, BEAUTYISTANBUL Exhibition is becoming the key event to reach global buyers in a single event.
Trade visitors of BEAUTYISTANBUL include buyers, importers, distributors, wholesalers, cosmetics chain stores, retailers, pharmacy chains, supermarkets, online stores, brands and manufacturers interested in personal care, skin care, make-up, hair care, perfume, natural & organic, home care & cleaning products, dermocosmetics, OTC & Pharmaceuticals, baby care, beauty accessories, professional beauty, private label, ingredients, packaging and machinery categories.
BEAUTYISTANBUL 2022 (3rd edition) STATISTICS
- Exhibitors: 680 Total, 363 International and 317 Local Exhibitors (54% International)from 59 countries
- Country Pavilions:Italy (105 Exhibitors), Brazil, South Korea, Poland, South Africa, Pakistan, Ukraine, Morocco, China, Russia
- Visitors: 14107 Total, 6709 International and 7398 Local Trade Visitors (48% International)from 157 countries – a 51% increase in total visitors vs. 2021 edition
- VIP Hosted Buyers: 606 top buyers from 113 countries are sponsored for travel expenses, including the biggest importers, distributors and retail chains to guarantee business opportunities for exhibitors, with a special focus on Africa, Latin America and the Far East, as part of the biggest Hosted Buyer Program in the industry.
- Online Business Platform and Mobile App: Exhibitors access 29.384 buyers from 189 countries and showcase products, access the complete list of buyers and contact visitors directly with messaging and live video meetings or set up meetings before the exhibition.
BEAUTYISTANBUL 2023, the 4th International Exhibition for Cosmetics, Beauty, Hair, Home Care, Private Label, Packaging and Ingredients will be held on 27-29 September 2023 at Istanbul Congress Center and Lutfi Kirdar Congress Center in Taksim-Istanbul-Turkey.
See you at BEAUTYISTANBUL 2023!